Our unique professional staff continues to be sought after speakers, contributors to the media, and community leaders. More news may be found in the In The News and Awards and Recognition sections of our website.
- The Center was recognized among Michigan’s top 25 largest money managers in Crain's Detroit Business.
- Melissa Joy has twice received national recognition as one of eight people picked by Financial Advisor and Private Wealth magazines for their Research Manager All-Star Team.** She was most recently featured in an article titled "The All Star Game" in the October 2012 issue of Financial Advisor Magazine.
- The Center was recognized for the 5th consecutive year by the American Heart Association as a Fit-Friendly Worksite.
- The Center was recognized by Research Magazine as “A Cool Place to Work”
- In October, The Center was recognized as a finalist by Crain’s Detroit Business as one of Michigan’s Healthiest Employers.
- Center team members Sandra Adams CFP®, Matthew Chope CFP® and Timothy Wyman CFP®, JD received recognition by Five Star Professional in the June 2012 issue of Hour Detroit magazine. They were named to the 2012 Five Star Wealth Managers list, a select group of wealth managers in the Detroit area.
- Team members contribute regularly to both the local and national media including; Forbes, The Detroit News, WDIV, Investment New, and The Wall Street Journal.
* Recognition based on assets under management
** Award was based on job function of the person evaluated, fund selections and evaluation process used, study of rejected fund examples, and evaluation of challenges faced in the job and actions taken to overcome those challenges. Evaluations were independently conducted by Financial Advisor Magazine.
*** Based on advisor being credentialed as an investment advisory representative (IAR), a FINRA registered representative, a CPA or a licensed attorney, including education and professional designations, actively employed in the industry for five years, favorable regulatory and complaint history review, fulfuillment of firm review based on internal firm standards, accepting new clietns, one and five year client retention rates, non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered, number of client households served.