The Center's Team enjoys sharing their knowledge with the press to help stories come to life, share facts and bring important topics to the forefront. We are also honored when we are recognized by media and publications for our work and service to our profession. Here's what's new:
Angela Palacios, CFP®: Angela was quoted on CNBC.com on January 30, 2014, in an article titled, “5 ETF myths that keep investors away” by Leslie Kramer.
Financial Advisor Magazine
Melissa Joy, CFP®: Melissa was quoted in Financial Advisor Magazine in October 2013, in an article titled, “Uncommon Talents” by Karen DeMasters.
Center Honored as an AHA 2014 Start! Fit-Friendly Platinum Status Company
For six consecutive years The Center has been recognized as an American Heart Association Start! Fit-Friendly Company. For the most recent two years the firm received Platinum status, the highest recognition level. To achieve this award the health and wellness program met the following criteria:
• Physical activity options in the workplace
• Healthy eating options at the worksite
• Promotion of a wellness culture
• Implement at least nine criteria outlined by the AHA in the areas of physical activity, nutritition and culture
• Demonstrate measurable outcomes related to workplace wellness