Contributed by: Jennifer Hackmann
If you are not currently enrolled in the free, secure, online Raymond James Investor Access portal, then now would be the perfect time to jump on board. It’s a great tool offered by Raymond James that will allow you to access your tax documents online, as opposed to waiting for hard copies in the mail. Tax season can be frustrating enough, so as an added convenience Raymond James now allows you the option to receive your tax documents electronically – this is a new feature that just started with this 2015 tax year. Tax documents are available in PDF format, so you will be able to print and/or save them to your computer.
There are many additional features to the Investor Access system that will help make tax time much less of a headache, including:
- The ability to access your documents quicker; as soon as they become available.
- Option to export your 1099 tax information to an Excel format
- Raymond James has partnerships with TaxACT, TurboTax, and H&R Block, which provides clients with additional information and instructions for downloading your tax information.
- Information regarding Required Minimum Distributions.
- A Guide to your Consolidated Tax Statement.
Login in to your Investor Access today to check-out all of these features and if you are not currently enrolled, please click on the Investor Access Tab on our website to get started.
Jennifer Hackmann, RP® is a Registered Paraplanner℠ at Center for Financial Planning, Inc.