Connect with Kevin: Email
Kevin Kelley, Research Assistant, joined The Center as an intern in February of 2017 while attending his final term at Oakland University. He became a full-time employee in August of 2017 where he has been tasked to aid across all departments. His duties range from conducting research for the Investment Department to working on client data in the Client Service Department. Prior to Kevin joining The Center and completing his degree he served in the U.S. Army.
- Currently preparing for the GMAT to apply for an MBA program starting Fall of 2018
- Bachelors of Science in Finance & Economics, Magna Cum Laude, Oakland University, MI
- Associate of Arts in General Studies, Magna Cum Laude, Pearce College, WA
- Treasurer, Student Veteran Organization of Oakland University
- Budgeted, organized, and raised funds for events to provide employment opportunities for the veteran community at Oakland University
- Established a book loan program to provide books at no cost to student veterans who weren’t able to purchase them on their own
- Sergeant, United States Army
- Food Service Supervisor - Oversaw facility operations, organizing and supervising up to 75 personnel
- Inventory Manager - Responsible for maintaining, budgeting, procuring food items, with a 12 member team
- Squad Leader – Led and trained squads of up to 9 soldiers in combat, marksmanship, physical training, and every day duties
Kevin was placed above his position and his peers on many occasions in his military career. Now he wishes to test his mettle in the world of business: learning and doing everything possible to better himself and grow while at The Center.