Peggy Hall-Davenport, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, is a Senior Financial Planner with the Center for Financial Planning, Inc.®. In this role, Peggy will continue to provide technically advanced financial planning to individuals and their families in a new team setting. Peggy joined the Center in November 2017 and has been in the financial planning profession for over 30 years.
Peggy is a long-standing member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA®), she first joined the organization in 1983 while studying for her CFP designation.
In her personal time, Peggy enjoys gardening, cooking, swimming, studying genealogy, travel and spending time with family. Peggy also gives back to the community through service in local Rotary and Optimist clubs serving on various committees, Boards and as Past President of Brighton Rotary.
Peggy currently lives in Brighton Township with her husband Rick. They enjoy spending time with their sons’ families in Brighton and Troy.
Education & Licensing:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification
- Certificate of Financial Planning, College for Financial Planning
- Series 7, 63, 51 and 24 Securities Licenses
- State of Michigan Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Bachelor of Business Administration, magna cum laude, Business, Cleary University
- Investment Management Consultant with Raymond James
Areas of Focus and Interest:
- Working with families and women
- Legacy planning for families
- Charitable giving