Jeanette LoPiccolo is a new Client Service Manager at The Center. Jeanette was eager to become a part of the team after learning about The Center’s service culture, comprehensive financial planning process, and great technology. She looks forward to contributing to The Center’s exceptional service experience for clients and their families.
Jeanette started her career in retail banking and lending. Later, she was recruited to a large financial services firm where she enjoyed working closely with clients and their families to help achieve their financial goals. During this period, she was recognized several times for outstanding client service.
Jeanette has earned her Series 7 & 66 licenses and looks forward to achieving the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification in the near future. She plans to continually improve her education and to share her knowledge to benefit the clients and friends of The Center.
Jeanette and her spouse, Tony, live in Farmington Hills with their two shelter rescue dogs. They visit often with friends and family, especially their new grandson.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor SM, CRPC®
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist SM, AAMS ®
- Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor SM, ADPA ®
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, Western Michigan University
Areas of Focus and Interest:
- Comprehensive Client Service
- Assist advisors with Retirement Planning and Social Security Benefits
- Assist advisors with Coordination of Estate Plans with Financial Assets