Contributed by: Timothy Wyman, CFP®, JD
Missed the webinar? Don’t worry, there’s a recording!
See the below time stamps to listen to the topics you’re most interested in:
- What is estate planning? (Minute 0:30)
- Current Estate Tax Environment: (1:40)
- Last Will & Testament: (5:20)
- Revocable Living Trust (11:30)
- Durable Power of Attorney- Finances/ Property (12:10)
- Durable Power of Attorney- Healthcare (13:20)
- Asset Titling & Beneficiary Designations (14:30)
- Resources (15:50)
Timothy Wyman, CFP®, JD is the Managing Partner and Financial Planner at Center for Financial Planning, Inc.® and is a contributor to national media and publications such as Forbes and The Wall Street Journal and has appeared on Good Morning America Weekend Edition and WDIV Channel 4. A leader in his profession, Tim served on the National Board of Directors for the 28,000 member Financial Planning Association™ (FPA®), mentored many CFP® practitioners and is a frequent speaker to organizations and businesses on various financial planning topics.